Elite Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pirates online

4 posters

Go down

pirates online Empty pirates online

Post by white_daemon Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Anybody here play PoTC Online? pirat
I've recently gotten addicted to it, and was wondering if any of you guys were too.
If you haven't checked the game out, I'd have to recommend you do. It's tons of fun, takes just a couple minutes to download, and is free, although full access to all of its features requires a subscription, and they keep hitting on you to sign up...

...and no. I'm not getting paid to advertise to you guys.
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male
Number of posts : 25
Custom Title : Fascist Dictator-to-be
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

pirates online Empty Re: pirates online

Post by Dion Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:29 pm

lol, I would...

but I am not using my comp atm, and it is broken, damn blue screen of death... Evil or Very Mad
Dion
Dion
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 42
Custom Title : Shadow Brawler
Registration date : 2007-12-09

https://www.youtube.com/DionMarcAndreDion

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:07 am

OMG, blue screen of death??? That's horrible...
Btw, I'll try the game, but I think my computer's outta space.
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male
Number of posts : 82
Custom Title : Unikorn God
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 pm

If it works, tell me your name and we can arrange to meet up at a specific place and server.
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:35 pm

white_daemon wrote:Anybody here play PoTC Online? pirat
I've recently gotten addicted to it, and was wondering if any of you guys were too.
If you haven't checked the game out, I'd have to recommend you do. It's tons of fun, takes just a couple minutes to download, and is free, although full access to all of its features requires a subscription, and they keep hitting on you to sign up...

...and no. I'm not getting paid to advertise to you guys.

This is what I like. Being able to post links to download things. WE ARE FREE!
Ben
Ben
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 88
Custom Title : Studebaker

https://elitefighters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Lol.
This is awesome.

Edit: I Know have a PotC acc. Pretty good game. I have to ask though: Does anyone here honestly think pirates are better than ninjas? Because ninja are way better. Srsli >_>

Edit 2: Do you have basic or subscribe? Because I don't think I really want to subscribe...

Last edited by Saint Kiwi on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something...)
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 am

I currently have basic access, but want to subscribe soon.
And pirates rule.
pirat ftw
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:00 am

But srsli.
NINJAS!!
Of course, there's Naruto who demeans ninjas in everyway, but everyone knows he's not really a ninja.
But pirates are pretty cool too.
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:47 pm

white_daemon wrote:I currently have basic access, but want to subscribe soon.
And pirates rule.
pirat ftw

You know this site is for ninjas.
Ben
Ben
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Ninjas are skinny, uncharismatic, and lonely. They also can't hold their sake, wear a hat or boots, or shoot a gun to save their life.
Let me settle this argument once and for all:
pirates online Yoda_pirate
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:03 pm

The gun part makes the whol difference. Dude that is fucking awesome pic.
Ben
Ben
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dion Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:14 pm

I fixed my computer, all I need is to make it access to the internet onceagain, which I will do tomorrow (I am still using a different comp)
Dion
Dion
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:11 pm

But that's an edited version of yoda. In the movies he clearly moves fast, striks hard, and is stealthy. In other words he's one badass ninja.

Ninjas are skinny, uncharismatic, and lonely. They also can't hold their sake, wear a hat or boots, or shoot a gun to save their life.

Pirates are fat, backstabbing, and make friends with everyone they meet, which ends up in them being killed. Pirates can't hold their rum, wear a mask or spandex (and what's a man if he can't wear his spandex?), or throw a shuriken to save their life.

Also I feel obliged to say that ninjas are remember as good people today, while pirates are generally looked down upon for stealing, killing, and wearing make-up.
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:05 am

Ninjas get killed by the hundreds in Kung Fu movies. Shows you how tough they are. And how far can a shuriken go compared to a bullet?
Also, pirate outfits are more stylish and comfortable than icky sticky spandex.
And not all pirates are fat. I mean, look at PoTC. The only fat pirate in pretty much the whole thing is Mr. Gibbs.
Finally, most pirates prefer to shoot each other in the back, Stabbing is for savages without guns, like ninjas.
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 pm

white_daemon wrote:Ninjas get killed by the hundreds in Kung Fu movies. Shows you how tough they are. And how far can a shuriken go compared to a bullet?
Also, pirate outfits are more stylish and comfortable than icky sticky spandex.
And not all pirates are fat. I mean, look at PoTC. The only fat pirate in pretty much the whole thing is Mr. Gibbs.
Finally, most pirates prefer to shoot each other in the back, Stabbing is for savages without guns, like ninjas.

But the ninjas in those Kung Fu movies aren't actual ninjas. They're posers.
If you don't have the guts to get close enough to throw a shuriken, then does it matter? And in PotC, not that far >_>
Yes, but it also costs more to dry-clean them. And pirates get wet a lot...
It s a steroetype that ninjas stab. They may also slash, hack, and in some cases shoot, as in urban-ninjas. Plus pirates do use swords mroe often than guns.

In PotC I am now Level 4. Woot. Yeah...
Btw Dameon, why do you capitalize the t in PotC. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be. Spelling Errors??? UH-OH!!
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:00 am

Well, PotC isn't a word, it's an abbreviation. Why do most people go KOTOR when it should really be KotOR? Because it really doesn't matter.
And pirates never dry-clean their clothes. Having dirty clothes is part of the swashbuckling experience.
I believe the fact that ninjas can't shoot has already been established; the fact that "urban-ninjas" may have guns doesn't give them the ability to shoot well. The probably just use them as clubs more than anything.
Also, and pirates have cannons, ships, and voodoo. And yoda. No wonder ninjas are nearly extinct...
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dion Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:44 am

Pirates are more amusing

They speak our language, drink, sing pirate songs (well some...) dresses comfortably, rides on the sea, seeks treasure, and... even more drunk! Arrrgh

Ninjas are kinda boring when you think what they do during their time

They meditate, speaks language we couldn't understand, running everywhere (could be fun), eating some kind of food that are good, and you see I am running out of ideas, they wear itchy clothing.

Pirates ftw

Last edited by Dion on Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Dion
Dion
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:24 am

Ninjas <or= Pirates
Ben
Ben
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:35 am

Dion wrote:Pirates are more amusing

They speak our language, drink, sing pirate songs (well some...) dresses comfortably, rides on the sea, seeks treasure, and... even more drunk! Arrrgh

Ninjas are kinda boring when you think what they do during their time

They meditate, speaks language we couldn't understand, running everywhere (could be fun), eating some kind of food that are good, and you see I am running out of ideas, like Daemon said, they wear itchy clothing.

Pirates ftw

You're rascist. Are you trying to tell me pirates can only come from places where people speak English? Wrong.
Btw ninjas only speak that way so that when they say GuyIcanlegallykillsayswhat and you say what they can legally kill you.

Pirates can sing all they want but from what I see they aren't good. Ninjas are just too cool to sing. Do you call five layers of clothes in any weather, usully soaked comfortable? They may seek treasure, but just how many find it, and how many keep it? Running everywhere is fun, and personally ninjas can eat anything available, while pirates aren't that adaptable. Ninja clothing is not itchy.

Anyway I'm not denying that pirates are awesome. Ninjas are just better =D
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dion Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:21 am

wow, I didn't even tried to be racist... well sorrrrrrrrrrrry, forget what I said. Sad

But still, I prefer Pirates more then ninja. Very Happy
Dion
Dion
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:53 am

That doesn't make you any less wrong.

I'm going to stop arguing now, because I've got better things to do.

Ok, that was a lie...
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dion Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:06 pm

To think of it, how can I be racist?

Ninjas and Pirates aren't races... IIRC, everyone can be them.
Dion
Dion
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:38 pm

First off, wear some hot, black ninja clothing over your entire body and those goofy looking shoe things, and tell me again how comfortable ninja's clothing is. And pirates do not wear 5 layers of clothing; their attire generally consists of a shirt (or not) and pants (underwear optional ;D), a sash or belt, a long frock coat (for captains and 1st mates usually), and a cool hat and boots. Multiple items that stack up to no more than 3 layers of clothing, and 1 layer is not at all uncommon (look at all the shirtless guys in PoTC).
For the issue of food, pirates are often too drunk to care about what they eat.
Finally, to say pirates are not adaptable is absolutely crazy. They can fight on land or water and some (sky pirates) can fight in the air. Put a ninja on a boat and he will fall over, because ninjas don't have their sea legs. If he falls off the boat (or, more likely, is forced to walk the plank) he will drown because ninjas can't swim. His last thoughts: "gosh, I sure wish I was a pirate."
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:22 am

Well by implying that ninjas can not be understood because of linguistical barriers aren't you assuming all ninjas are Japanese?

First off, wear some hot, black ninja clothing over your entire body and those goofy looking shoe things, and tell me again how comfortable ninja's clothing is. And pirates do not wear 5 layers of clothing; their attire generally consists of a shirt (or not) and pants (underwear optional ;D), a sash or belt, a long frock coat (for captains and 1st mates usually), and a cool hat and boots. Multiple items that stack up to no more than 3 layers of clothing, and 1 layer is not at all uncommon (look at all the shirtless guys in PoTC).
For the issue of food, pirates are often too drunk to care about what they eat.
Finally, to say pirates are not adaptable is absolutely crazy. They can fight on land or water and some (sky pirates) can fight in the air. Put a ninja on a boat and he will fall over, because ninjas don't have their sea legs. If he falls off the boat (or, more likely, is forced to walk the plank) he will drown because ninjas can't swim. His last thoughts: "gosh, I sure wish I was a pirate."

So what your saying is that pirates can wear whatever the hell they want symbolizing that there is nor order, only chaos in their world?

Drunk people (even drunk ninjas sometimes) can not stand on a boat, let alone fight, and you make it seem like pirates are drunk a lot...

Ninjas can swim. Of course they can swim. What kind of a ninja can't swim? Srsli.

In reality his last thoughts would be "Haha, I bet the pirates will be so drunk celebrating that they won't find my bomb. LOLOLOL!!"

Ok maybe not the LOLOLOL!!
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:02 pm

First off, Chaos >>>>>>>>> Order.
Since pirates spend a great portion of their lives both drunk and on a boat, assuming they can't walk on a boat while drunk is ludicrous.
Personally, I've never seen a ninja swim, and I'd doubt that you have either. And since you didn't refute my stating the ninja would drown after walking the plank, that means that he cannot swim.
As for blowing up the pirate ship--the chances are, the ninja already got wet while getting onto or while already on the pirate ship, and so both his explosives and his matches would be utterly ruined. Even if he didn't get wet, after the ship blew up, the surviving pirates would live to fight another day because they can swim, unlike ninjas.
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Sat May 03, 2008 11:42 pm

white_daemon wrote:First off, Chaos >>>>>>>>> Order.
Since pirates spend a great portion of their lives both drunk and on a boat, assuming they can't walk on a boat while drunk is ludicrous.
Personally, I've never seen a ninja swim, and I'd doubt that you have either. And since you didn't refute my stating the ninja would drown after walking the plank, that means that he cannot swim.
As for blowing up the pirate ship--the chances are, the ninja already got wet while getting onto or while already on the pirate ship, and so both his explosives and his matches would be utterly ruined. Even if he didn't get wet, after the ship blew up, the surviving pirates would live to fight another day because they can swim, unlike ninjas.
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

But I'm assuming anyway, because I can.

It would depend. How far from land are they. There are limits to how far a pirate can swim too. And what kind of an assasin can't swim?

How would pirates start a fire to cook their food on their ship? Whatever they used the ninja uses to light his bomb, which is waterproof due to it igniting in oil, which water does not put out as easily. Also he would've made sure that the explosive is waterproof, due to not being an idiot.

What surviving pirates? You assume that all of the pirates not within the blast radius with a 100% chance of being incinerated aren't already assasinated by the ninja before he's caught. have you ever seen a corpse swim? Sink, I could understand, but swim...?
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Sun May 04, 2008 2:29 pm

The fact that the ninja is drowning means he can't swim, making getting onto the boat at all an immense challenge. Why else would they have the pits in "Ninja Warrior" be filled with water? Because ninjas are afraid of it and try to stay away from it so they don't drown.

Pirates eat hardened biscuits and pre-cooked, salted meat. They don't need fire. They are above such simple methods of obtaining light and heat.

And pirates are very tough. In the instance of an explosion, at least some would be blown into the water and survive by clinging to driftwood. Yet assuming the bomb can go off on the ship when the ninja finds himself completely incapable of sneaking onto the ship is quite a stretch. Even if he confiscated a rowboat, he would have to row over to the ship (which is usually anchored a good distance away form shore) without one of the pirates on watch seeing him. And pirates can see good in the dark. That's what the eyepatches are for.

And btw, corpses float. Ever heard of the "dead man float"?
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Mon May 05, 2008 3:39 am

white_daemon wrote:The fact that the ninja is drowning means he can't swim, making getting onto the boat at all an immense challenge. Why else would they have the pits in "Ninja Warrior" be filled with water? Because ninjas are afraid of it and try to stay away from it so they don't drown.

Pirates eat hardened biscuits and pre-cooked, salted meat. They don't need fire. They are above such simple methods of obtaining light and heat.

And pirates are very tough. In the instance of an explosion, at least some would be blown into the water and survive by clinging to driftwood. Yet assuming the bomb can go off on the ship when the ninja finds himself completely incapable of sneaking onto the ship is quite a stretch. Even if he confiscated a rowboat, he would have to row over to the ship (which is usually anchored a good distance away form shore) without one of the pirates on watch seeing him. And pirates can see good in the dark. That's what the eyepatches are for.

And btw, corpses float. Ever heard of the "dead man float"?

Swimmers drown it happens all the time. In "Ninja Warrior" they probably fill the pits with water due to their lack of other ways to kill a ninja in a pit such as, but not limited to:
Crazed blood-thirsty animals, lions and alligators for example
Stakes, 'nuff said
Another ninja on their side, though i find this unlikely
A homosexual individual

K. So no fire, but seriously a ninja will find something. Wait. How do pirates fire a cannon that is fired with gunpowder without gunpowder? LOOPHOLE!?

He doesn't have to survive to kill the pirates, he could have a kamikaze boat. Plus ninjas would sneak on wthout the pirates knowing instead of trying to swim to the boat. Who the hell would do that? Are you suggesting that ninjas stealth could cancelled out by a pirat, no doubt drunk, thus affecting his vision, wearing an eyepatch that actually impairs his vision (I thought they improved it too...) can see a ninja in the dark, dressed in black, the stealthiest of all beings on Earth? Where do you come up with this?

You said float. I said swim.
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Mon May 05, 2008 2:59 pm

I never said pirates didn't use gunpowder. However, because of the advances in military technology since pirates first appeared, most pirates use smokeless gunpowder-filled artillery shells. They fire these shells from their state-of-the-art battleship cannons made to look like 17th-century artillery. And their eyepatches are actually night vision monocles, rendering the ninja's stealthiness useless. Jeez, you think pirates are still in the dark age like ninjas...

Their ships are also equipped with radar equipment linked to an electronic defense system that blasts any nearby objects to bits, even if it is a kamikaze boat, and especially if it is driven by an aquaphobic ninja pissing himself while trying not to hit the boat's detonation trigger before reaching the targeted ship.

And if ninjas are reduced to driving kamikaze boats, my how the mighty have fallen. Besides being uncharacteristic of ninjas, Kamikaze attacks are derived from the Samurai's Bushido Code, and Samurai hate ninjas' complete lack of any sense of honor or duty. Ninja have completely rejected Bushido and have taken up shameful methods of silent and honorless murder. Thus, a ninja would never possess the dedication or courage to follow Bushido to the death, let alone in life.
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Tue May 06, 2008 5:38 am

white_daemon wrote:I never said pirates didn't use gunpowder. However, because of the advances in military technology since pirates first appeared, most pirates use smokeless gunpowder-filled artillery shells. They fire these shells from their state-of-the-art battleship cannons made to look like 17th-century artillery. And their eyepatches are actually night vision monocles, rendering the ninja's stealthiness useless. Jeez, you think pirates are still in the dark age like ninjas...

Their ships are also equipped with radar equipment linked to an electronic defense system that blasts any nearby objects to bits, even if it is a kamikaze boat, and especially if it is driven by an aquaphobic ninja pissing himself while trying not to hit the boat's detonation trigger before reaching the targeted ship.

And if ninjas are reduced to driving kamikaze boats, my how the mighty have fallen. Besides being uncharacteristic of ninjas, Kamikaze attacks are derived from the Samurai's Bushido Code, and Samurai hate ninjas' complete lack of any sense of honor or duty. Ninja have completely rejected Bushido and have taken up shameful methods of silent and honorless murder. Thus, a ninja would never possess the dedication or courage to follow Bushido to the death, let alone in life.

Ok, but then wouldn't you assume that ninjas would bring the bomb in a waterproof container? Adn I never stated what kind of a bomb it was. It could be a time bomb, and last time I checked you didn't need to light those. You seem to be forgetting that ninja's state-of-the-art camo suits can aviod night vision detection. Once they're close enough and not blending in the suit releases a blinding flash of white light that only affects the eyepatch so as ot not let anybody see it, then assasinate the pirate.

So your pirates are letting machinery do all the work for them? Afraid to get their manicured fingernails dirty? Ever heard of jammers? Ninjas use them and they work, so there goes your defense system. So he uses a submarine nstead of a kamikaze boat. More up to date and also more effective. As for aquaphobic, maybe there are aquaphobic ninjas, maybe there aren't that would depend on each person, not ninjas in general.

See submarines. Silent and honorless? Or smart and efficient? That's really why we're having a debate, you say one I say the other. Ninjas have plenty of courage and are very honorable to the right people. To say that ninjas aren't dedicated to killing someone, wh would they even be out there. Also kamikaze would be a last resort, which I seriously doubt that ninjas would be driven to. You also suggest that since ninjas don't follow Bushido they wouldn't do anything to honor it. By your logic kids who steal, since it's against the law reject every singe law and will soon be murdering and raping.

Btw I am now level 9 in PotC!! I don't have a voodoo doll yet though. Isn't voodoo an awesome word? VOODOO!!
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Tue May 06, 2008 3:38 pm

If the ninja has a submarine, a camo suit and a radar jammer, isn't he relying on technology as much as pirates?
When the bright flash goes off, sure, the eyepatch is jammed, but the pirate's naked eye can see as well as the ninja can. If the ninja can see to hit the pirate, the pirate can fight back as well.

Even if the pirates' radar and defense system is down, they still have pirates manning machine guns and light cannons. And there are depth charges placed around the boat to sink submarines within torpedo range.

What I said was ninjas are characterized by having rejected Bushido and a warrior's sense of honor to kill like cowards. If they're dedicated to killing like cowards, then they're even more cowardly. Also, most kids are not ninjas, so leave them out of this.

Btw, in PotC online, Voodoo is for paying members only, not basic access players. If you are unlimited access, then what are you doing running around without a doll??? Get one!!! Those things are so sweet!!! pirat
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dion Tue May 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Off topic, but Daemon, I added ya FC for Brawl. Just saying

On Topic : pirat
Dion
Dion
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dion Tue May 06, 2008 7:29 pm

...your FC is wrong...
Dion
Dion
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Tue May 06, 2008 7:45 pm

Huh. Well, I don't really play SSBB much anymore, so to be honest, a busted FC will get you as many games with me as a working one will...
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Wed May 07, 2008 4:09 am

Lol =D
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Fri May 09, 2008 8:21 am

Hey Daemon, what level are you?

Also I'm still level nine and I have to kill like witchdoctors (21) any tips for that =P

75 posts.
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Sat May 10, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm lv 15 right now. I think I might be wrong about the voodoo thing, since apparently they're allowing more things like bigger ships and such to basic access people.

Witchdoctors aren't really that bad, but if your weapon skill is low they can be a challenge. If you're ever having trouble with a part of the game, find a friend or guild member and ask for their help. Make sure you get at least 1 hit on quest enemies, or else they won't count as a kill for you.
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Sun May 11, 2008 5:44 am

Yeah I found out witchdoctors weren't what I thoght they were, I was thinking about the other undead voodoo guy...

They allowed basic to get voodoo dolls, level 5 weps (rusty cutlass - cutlass, pistol - double-barreled pistol) light galleons, and so far that's all I've found. I wish we could like change our clothes/hair/tatoo though, it's not much >_>
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Sun May 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Well, the point of separating Basic/Unlimited Access is because they want to give just enough features to Basics so that they get addicted. They leave just enough things out of the reach of Basics so that they get jealous of Unlimiteds and want to upgrade. It's a system that works, proven by WoW's 7-day free trial thing, and Disney is now using it.
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Mon May 12, 2008 3:17 am

Still, it annoys the shit out of me...
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by white_daemon Mon May 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Well, the only other option is to upgrade. I can tell you now that if you're annoyed by the features you don't get (as I was) and/or jealous of all those bastards in the big ships that come by and sink in one volley the ship you were fighting for so long, you're always going to be for as long as you play the game.
Man, this is one hell of a good scam...
white_daemon
white_daemon
Low-Rider
Low-Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Kiwi Tue May 13, 2008 6:17 am

Damn Disney with it's educated employees and such.
Saint Kiwi
Saint Kiwi
Modarator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down